- Our ramp is 6 feet and 1/2 inch tall by 2 feet and 9 inches wide, and it is 6 feet long.
- The top platform of the ramp is 11 inches by 2 feet and 9 inches.
- The ramp surface, from top to jump, is 9 feet.
- The length of the drop from the top to the beginning of the radius is 4 feet and 9 inches with a 70 degree incline.
- The curve is an 18 inch radius, and the exit angle or release angle is 28 degrees.
- The landing ramp is 1 foot and 7 inches high (equal to the end of the jump ramp) by 2 feet and 9 inches wide, and the length of the landing ramp is 4 feet and 5 1/2 inches.
- The ramp cannot be altered during the competition (such as water or grease being added to the ramp).
Here's tips from one school group that decided to recreate the ramp: HTH Ramp