San Diego Air & Space Museum launches MIssion Control a converted bus to mobile classroom. Explore engineering, design thinking, innovation and creativity on board.
Grade PK-TK - Join our educators for an interactive storytime and design thinking challenge geared for little learners. Cost $200 first program $165 each additional session. Ask about our free Dr. Seuss program.
- 3 Little Pigs in Space - Join our educators as we build habitats on the moon.
- Up, Up and Away - Discover airplanes and flying things natural and invented
- Robot Petting Zoo - Pet our robots as you build and code
Grade K-2 - These hands-on sessions focus on STEM Basics. Cost $200 first program $165 each additional session.
- Solar System Explorer - Venture to the planets and make a bracelet to remember your journey
- Mars Rover - Build and race vehicles that travel over Martian landscapes
- Robots Code - These robots will follow directions that you code
Grade 3-5 - Our Interactive sessions challenge students in Innovation and Creativity. Cost $200 first program and $165 each additional session.
- Space Suits - Design and construct a spacesuit to withstand the heat
- Aircraft Design - Build and design a glider that can go the distance
- Robots Build - Use Lego Prime to build and code robot creations
Signature Mission Control Only Programs
- Astrophysics - Discover the wide world outside our galaxy as we examine James Webb Telescope images, explore exoplanets, and create aliens.
Book Mission Control
To book please contact our education team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you